Skip to product information
1 of 2


Lemon Cupcake Soy Candle

Lemon Cupcake Soy Candle

Regular price $27.50 CAD
Regular price Sale price $27.50 CAD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Introducing our luxurious natural soy candle, expertly crafted to infuse your space with the delightful aroma of lemon cupcake. Made with natural ingredients and whipped to perfection, it's the ultimate eco-friendly indulgence for your senses.

Why Choose Our Hand Poured Soy Candle Lemon Cupcake?

  1. Irresistible Aroma: Immerse yourself in the sweet, tangy scent of freshly baked lemon cupcakes, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere in any room.

  2. Whipped to Perfection: Each candle is hand-whipped to ensure a smooth and creamy texture, enhancing the overall sensory experience.

  3. Natural Ingredients: We believe in harnessing the power of nature, which is why our candles are made with pure soy wax and infused with natural lemon essence, free from harmful additives.

  4. Eco-Friendly: Say goodbye to harsh chemicals. Our candles are environmentally friendly, promoting sustainability without compromising on quality.

  5. Long-Lasting Burn: Enjoy extended hours of aromatic bliss with our long-lasting candles, providing hours of relaxation and enjoyment.

Transform your space into a sanctuary of tranquility with our Google soy candle lemon cupcake. Experience the perfect blend of indulgence and eco-consciousness. Shop now and treat yourself to the ultimate sensory delight!

About Fosters Fields Soy Candle

  • 9oz of Phthalate and Paraben Free Soy Wax

  • 50+ hours of burning

  • Clean burning

  • Hand poured natural wax

  • Proudly Canadian made

  • Renewable and earth friendly

To enjoy your Fosters Fields Soy Candle to the fullest, trim the wick to 1/4 inch before each burn. Prior to lighting your candle, be sure to have adequate time to allow the wax to pool across before extinguishing. Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours on the first burn and 3 hours for subsequent burns. Place you candle on a heat resistant surface away from pets, children and flammables.

View full details